No announcement yet.

Adrian Diaconu, Chris Henry Ready To Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Diaconu, Chris Henry Ready To Rumble

About 100 media members (including 12 TV cameras) were able to squeeze into a packed Marriot Hotel Bucharest ballroom this afternoon for the final press conference before Saturday’s event. Tickets are virtually sold out of the 6,100 seat facility. [details]

Comment

Diaconu my romanian hope!! knock em out Adrian!!!!!!!

Comment

http://www.donking.com/events/romania41908/index.html

Comment

After Saturday the Boxing World will know Chris Henry

After Saturday Night the Boxing World will know Chris Henry. But before the fight let me tell you what I have personally seen at Houstons Main Boxing Gym... where other TOP ranked fighters train like Holyfield and Travis Walker.. Chris is an absolute terror. He's a light heavyweight and ranked heavyweights have trouble staying in the ring with him. He will own the light heavyweight division. The reason why Dawson and Tarver dont want to fight him is because they know this. While training with Tarver in Florida Chris was sent home because he was killing Tarver in sparring sessions. Chris had to go overseas to get a title shot because everybody in the US is afraid to fight him. Diaconu is in for a rude awakening.

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Diaconu my romanian hope!! knock em out Adrian!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
            After Saturday Night the Boxing World will know Chris Henry. But before the fight let me tell you what I have personally seen at Houstons Main Boxing Gym... where other TOP ranked fighters train like Holyfield and Travis Walker.. Chris is an absolute terror. He's a light heavyweight and ranked heavyweights have trouble staying in the ring with him. He will own the light heavyweight division. The reason why Dawson and Tarver dont want to fight him is because they know this. While training with Tarver in Florida Chris was sent home because he was killing Tarver in sparring sessions. Chris had to go overseas to get a title shot because everybody in the US is afraid to fight him. Diaconu is in for a rude awakening.
            Maybe you're right but let's bump this thread when the fight is over.

Comment

Comment

I can't wait but I'll be able to watch it on one of my french channels. I am not sure whether it starts at 5 or 7 pm

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
                  Have u seen Diaconu fight?
                  He is the real deal and if Chris Henry is the real deal himself, this fight will provide more excitement than Joe and Bernard.

Comment

This is the first time i'll have seen either of these two fighters so its thanks the Don King (didn't think i'd ever say that) for streaming it for free. Looking forward to hearing Glen Johnson making his debut in the commentary box, should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X