No announcement yet.

John Ruiz: "I'll Clean Up The Heavyweights"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Ruiz: "I'll Clean Up The Heavyweights"

LAS VEGAS – Former two-time world heavyweight champion John “The Quietman” Ruiz used to be the Rodney Dangerfield of boxing as well as one of its most avoided fighters. Now, though, the new Ruiz has gained respect in many circles, particularly after his impressive win against 4-time world title challenger Jameel McCline, yet, John remains the opponent champions and top contenders alike least want to fight. [details]

OMG when he says stuff like this i wish hed live up to his nickname.

Comment

to clean up the division he has to fight guys other than McLine, like Wlad, and i doubt he'll get past 7 rounds with that jab in his face.

so far Wlad is the garbage man lol

Comment

He should've chose a different profession. It doesn't even look like he enjoys this.

Comment

Hard to clean up your division when all your fights are garbage.

Comment

poor john ruiz i wish i could be a fan of his but he's not a good boxer at all.

Comment

Maybe he just means he's going to teach all the champions good etiquette and grammar.

Comment

LAS VEGAS – Former two-time world heavyweight champion John “The Quietman” Ruiz used to be the Rodney Dangerfield of boxing as well as one of its most avoided fighters. Now, though, the new Ruiz has gained respect in many circles, particularly after his impressive win against 4-time world title challenger Jameel McCline, yet, John remains the opponent champions and top contenders alike least want to fight. [details

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownBaller View Post
                  OMG when he says stuff like this i wish hed live up to his nickname.
                  Chi, you are a crafty mother****er. But I got your game figured out. CASA, texanballer? Yeah.

Comment

clean up the heavyweights?what he gone do?what they ass?
                    john ruiz sucks so much culo his nickname should be colonic.

Comment

Working...
                    X