No announcement yet.

CBS Sports To Air '08 College Boxing Championships

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Sports To Air '08 College Boxing Championships

CBS College Sports Network, in partnership with the National Collegiate Boxing Association (NCBA), will host the 2008 Collegiate Boxing Championships from the Downtown Reno Ballroom in Reno, Nev. this Thursday, April 10 – Saturday, April 12. The Boxing Championships are part of the third annual Collegiate Nationals, a first-of-its kind event that crowns national champions in 11 categories.

Extensive television coverage of the Collegiate Nationals kicks-off with a special one-hour program airing on CBS Sports on Sunday, May 25 (2:00 PM, ET). The show will launch eight consecutive days of Olympic-style programming on CBS College Sports Network, including the boxing competition on Monday, May 26 and Tuesday, May 27 (8:00 PM, ET; both nights), followed by individual sport highlight shows. In addition, full coverage of all the championship bouts will be available for free online at www.thecollegiatenationals.com beginning May 26. [details]
    Last edited by JakeNDaBox; 04-10-2008, 04:03 PM.

cool....................

Comment

Originally posted by ANTON THE GREAT View Post
      cool....................
      thats it? you're not more excited fool? this GREAT news. only issue though is they will prolly be wearing headgear and **** and casual fans dont like it. they dont understand the dangers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        thats it? you're not more excited fool? this GREAT news. only issue though is they will prolly be wearing headgear and **** and casual fans dont like it. they dont understand the dangers etc.

that enough?

Comment

Thats great too bad I don't have CBS College Sports Network.

Comment

Originally posted by ANTON THE GREAT View Post

that enough?
            almost.........almost.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              almost.........almost.
              that's all i got man.........

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                CBS College Sports Network, in partnership with the National Collegiate Boxing Association (NCBA), will host the 2008 Collegiate Boxing Championships from the Downtown Reno Ballroom in Reno, Nev. this Thursday, April 10 – Saturday, April 12. The Boxing Championships are part of the third annual Collegiate Nationals, a first-of-its kind event that crowns national champions in 11 categories.

Extensive television coverage of the Collegiate Nationals kicks-off with a special one-hour program airing on CBS Sports on Sunday, May 25 (2:00 PM, ET). The show will launch eight consecutive days of Olympic-style programming on CBS College Sports Network, including the boxing competition on Monday, May 26 and Tuesday, May 27 (8:00 PM, ET; both nights), followed by individual sport highlight shows. In addition, full coverage of all the championship bouts will be available for free online at www.thecollegiatenationals.com beginning May 26. [details]
                awesome...thanks so much jake. hope to see some hvywt prospects here.
                very tired and dissapointed with all the clowns in hvwt division.
                see to me this college level and the goldengloves program here in the states is on the same level as the hoaky british commonwealth belts and regional belts they have across the pond.
                would like to see guys like amir khan and the likes step it up and fight on there true level against these type of guys!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Thats great too bad I don't have CBS College Sports Network.
                  it will be on the internet.http://www.thecollegiatenationals.com/

Comment

its not normal CBS, its some different CBS network that i have no idea whether or not i have

Comment

Working...
                    X