No announcement yet.

Don King's First Webcast Is a Hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don King's First Webcast Is a Hit

DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla.— Don King’s illustrious promotional career ventured into cyberspace with his first-ever live webcast of a boxing event on DonKingTV.com on March 27.

As usual, his presence was felt when 400,000 total page views and 200,000 unique page views were recorded for his championship doubleheader featuring Cory Spinks vs. Verno Phillips and Devon Alexander “The Great” vs. Miguel Callist from Scottrade Center in St. Louis. [details]

i was more impressed with the webcast than i thought i would be! benefits us UK fans who dont get to see alot of american fights.

Comment

That was pretty cool. I thought Spinks got robbed but it was cool being able to watch all those fights for free.

Comment

DK has all other promos scrambling. How long will FREE last in the world of boxing?

Comment

The quality was great too for online stream.

Comment

My stream cut out...

I missed the majority of the fight.

Comment

the quality was great! HBO should offer something like this. Even for ppv fights i would maybe pay 25 dollars to watch a ppv fight on the internet.

Comment

It's good news, the quality of the stream will only get better and more promoters should do this but it's a matter of time before they start charging for it.

Comment

It was something new, maybe others should try this out.

Comment

i dont know if i can trust these numbers since it isnt from a 3rd party source.

Comment

Working...
                    X