No announcement yet.

Hector Camacho Jr. Headlines on April 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hector Camacho Jr. Headlines on April 12

April 12 at the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, VA, La Belle Femme Inc./Infinity Boxing Promotions presents "The Best of Both Worlds", an evening of professional boxing and mixed martial arts. The main event features super middleweights Hector Camacho Jr. and Jimmy LeBlanc; other scheduled bouts are: lightweights Jamie Palma and Lennie De Victoria; light middleweights George Rivera and Rodney Green, light welterweights Tim Witherspoon Jr. and an opponent TBA; cruiserweights Adam Seal and Clinton Hester; light welterweights Dorin Spivey and Joseph Figueroa; light welterweights Dayan Jargal and Jean Petit Homme; middleweights Ike Ezeji and Larry Brothers. Other fighters on the card include Bobby Gunn and Carlos Bates, Chris Thomas and Eric Star, and female star Belinda Laracuente and Angel McNamara. MMA bouts feature Marc Cofer and Phillip Wymann; Marcus Ajian and Lloyd Baldwin; Luis Clemente Pinto and Carl Willis. [details]

I want to say that I like Hector Camacho's fights. I believe him to be a very clever boxer, almost a "boxing master", and that there's nothing he can't do----if he really sets his mind to it.

The guy was almost born in the ring. I remember how his father used to bring him into the ring after his fights, sometimes even with a tiny pair of boxing gloves. The kid couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 . BUT.........he has NO business fighting at super-middle. He's about 5' 7" or 5' 8" at most, and if he could dedicate himself, he could make at least 147. But he's fiollowing in his father's footsteps, also one of the most brilliant boxers of the period who threw away his gifts by boozing and partying to the limit. Hector Senior came in at the same bloated weight. A former featherweight ...........

Phooie!!

Comment

This bum is fighting again, much less headlining?

I mean, he has skills and could have been good, but he just isnt with it mentally. Hey Jr., quit livin off of your dad's name.

Comment

Hector Jr. is a huge waste of talent. I was at a party not too long ago and he was definately smoking weed.

He hardly makes weight, he's never in shape, he is just a waste of talent and disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by machotime View Post
          Hector Jr. is a huge waste of talent. I was at a party not too long ago and he was definately smoking weed.

He hardly makes weight, he's never in shape, he is just a waste of talent and disgrace to the sport.
          Aren't you related to him?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            April 12 at the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, VA, La Belle Femme Inc./Infinity Boxing Promotions presents "The Best of Both Worlds", an evening of professional boxing and mixed martial arts. The main event features super middleweights Hector Camacho Jr. and Jimmy LeBlanc; other scheduled bouts are: lightweights Jamie Palma and Lennie De Victoria; light middleweights George Rivera and Rodney Green, light welterweights Tim Witherspoon Jr. and an opponent TBA; cruiserweights Adam Seal and Clinton Hester; light welterweights Dorin Spivey and Joseph Figueroa; light welterweights Dayan Jargal and Jean Petit Homme; middleweights Ike Ezeji and Larry Brothers. Other fighters on the card include Bobby Gunn and Carlos Bates, Chris Thomas and Eric Star, and female star Belinda Laracuente and Angel McNamara. MMA bouts feature Marc Cofer and Phillip Wymann; Marcus Ajian and Lloyd Baldwin; Luis Clemente Pinto and Carl Willis. [details]
            Any body seen him fight? is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
              Aren't you related to him?
              Yeah. Sr. is my dad's first cousin. so he is like my second cousin.

Comment

Yeah. Sr. is my dad's first cousin. so he is like my second cousin.
                Do you ever talk to him like yo WTF, why are you ****ing up?

Comment

Well to be honest with you I speak to his dad much more often than I do him. Jr. likes to blame the downfalls of his career on promotor issues, to me it's bull****. I can tell you without doubt that he trains no more than 2-3 for most of his fights.

Ive spoken with him about it, but I have not specifically told him anything like "hey you have talent, but your a lazy fat ass" and in reality that is what he is. His priorities are jacked up, he is mentally out of it and it's a shame.

Comment

Well to be honest with you I speak to his dad much more often than I do him. Jr. likes to blame the downfalls of his career on promotor issues, to me it's bull****. I can tell you without doubt that he trains no more than 2-3 for most of his fights.

Ive spoken with him about it, but I have not specifically told him anything like "hey you have talent, but your a lazy fat ass" and in reality that is what he is. His priorities are jacked up, he is mentally out of it and it's a shame.
                    Impressive bloodlines, heres some karma.

Comment

Working...
                    X