No announcement yet.

Giovanni Lorenzo: "Abraham, Stop Ducking Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giovanni Lorenzo: "Abraham, Stop Ducking Me"

TOTOWA, NJ - First it was WBC Middleweight Champion Kelly Pavlik. Now it is IBF Middleweight Champion Arthur Abraham. One by one the world’s middleweight champions are avoiding undefeated IBF/WBC mandatory middleweight challenger Giovanni Lorenzo. [details]

becarful what you wish for

this guy needs to stop talking and start training. i think it would have served him well to let abarham go threw another war with miranda and take a tune up fight to gain get more rounds in as a pro. abarham has alot rounds with top level fighters like miranda,eastmen,jantu, and ikeke. so if him i would try and get some fights with those kind of guys before i got in there with champ abarham.

Comment

who is abraham fihgting?

Comment

Lol It would be a good tune up fight for Abraham. Lorenzo will be the next candidate for KO of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterthanSugar View Post
          this guy needs to stop talking and start training. i think it would have served him well to let abarham go threw another war with miranda and take a tune up fight to gain get more rounds in as a pro. abarham has alot rounds with top level fighters like miranda,eastmen,jantu, and ikeke. so if him i would try and get some fights with those kind of guys before i got in there with champ abarham.

Comment

Originally posted by Googler View Post
            Lol It would be a good tune up fight for Abraham. Lorenzo will be the next candidate for KO of the year.
            if he fight giovanni lorenzo, ill be all points on lorenzo.. deal? IF the fight happens. your homeboy is afraid of challenges that lay ahead of him..

Comment

Queen Arthur Abraham

Queen Arthur Abraham has been ducking and avoiding fighters with great KO power, I look for the Queen to lose this fight, hell he lost the fight to Edison, Edison should have won the fight on a TKO, but the Queen was handed a gift, Lorenzo will Knock the Queen out.

Comment

Queensdawg i will even bet on the fight if ud want. We can bet on something else not just points. Im willing to go all in so think about it and let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince_1310 View Post
                  Queen Arthur Abraham has been ducking and avoiding fighters with great KO power, I look for the Queen to lose this fight, hell he lost the fight to Edison, Edison should have won the fight on a TKO, but the Queen was handed a gift, Lorenzo will Knock the Queen out.
                  You are an idiot. AA was trying to secure a fight against Edison Miranda. WOW he is ducking Lorenzo. WTF is Lorenzo he doesnt have one decent fighter in his W list.

Comment

who the **** is Giovanni Lorenzo, never seen him on hbo before

Comment

Working...
                    X