No announcement yet.

UFC Star To Make Boxing Debut - 4/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Star To Make Boxing Debut - 4/11

UFC Star Terry Martin will make his professional boxing debut on Friday, April 11th at THE ODEUM RUMBLE, an evening of world class professional boxing at the Odeum Sports and Expo Center in Villa Park, presented by Dominic Pesoli’s 8 Count Productions, HOME OF THE BEST IN CHICAGO BOXING.

[details]

Well, ...good luck to him.

Comment

who? anyway, hope he finds success in whatever he's doing.

Comment

Will that qualify him as pro boxing's oldest rookie?? the man is in his mid thirties i believe. He was mediocre at best in the ufc. I see him making no impact whatsoever in boxing. You guys have to check out the highlight of this guy getting knocked out with a flying knee tho.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          Will that qualify him as pro boxing's oldest rookie?? the man is in his mid thirties i believe. He was mediocre at best in the ufc. I see him making no impact whatsoever in boxing. You guys have to check out the highlight of this guy getting knocked out with a flying knee tho.
          ROFL at this dude's WIKI!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Martin_(fighter)

according to sources, he's 27. is this the same dude?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            ROFL at this dude's WIKI!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Martin_(fighter)

according to sources, he's 27. is this the same dude?
            My mistake i guess. Guy looks much older on tv. Still think him getting knocked out with a flying knee is 1 of the best things to come out of ufc.

Comment

that some nasty **** there 2501

Comment

Terry Martin has a suspect chin and lacks conditioning.

I don't think he will be very successful in boxing, he was actually knocked out by Chris Leben who is one of the worst strikers ever.

Martin is the guy who gets knocked out by a flying knee from James Irvin.

Comment

who???....

Comment

is this dude REALLY a UFC star though? i dont even see anything about this on Sherdog.

Comment

Working...
                    X