No announcement yet.

Spadafora's Return Pushed To April 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spadafora's Return Pushed To April 25

ERIE, PENN. – Michael Acri Promotions’ has postponed the April 6 professional boxing card at The Avalon Hotel in Erie, Penn. (16 West 10th Street), headlined by the 2008 debut undefeated former IBF lightweight champion "The Pittsburgh Kid" PAUL SPADAFORA. The six-bout card has been rescheduled for Friday, April 25, beginning at 8 p.m. ET, at the same venue. Spadafora (40-0-1) returns to the ring for the first time in over a year, fighting in the 10-round welterweight main event bout. [details]

hope he's clean and has his **** together for good. he wasted too many years. always fun to watch. hopefully he can still make some good money.

Comment

Yup Yup, Spady's Back. Hope He Is Clean And Ready To Go And Get A Title In The Next 2-3 Years Or So.

Comment

Hey this is where I live!

Ive gata buddys stag and drag to go tomorrow friday.. i cant believe it..

Were cool but not like TIGHT.. i told hi mid go though..

what do i do?!?!?!

Comment

Yeah. I really hope for the best for him. I thought the last years for him are such a huge waste. That kid had real potential.

Comment

**** i think he still has major potential, from what i've heard he's kicked his alcohol problem and don't mess with the powder, he's with his wife and everything is going great for him, with that said he could be real hungry for a title. i hope he's up to it.

Comment

Working...
            X