No announcement yet.

John Ruiz Targets Winner of Chagaev-Valuev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Ruiz Targets Winner of Chagaev-Valuev

LAS VEGAS – Fresh off of his dominating performance against four-time world title challenger Jameel “Big Time” McCline, two-time WBA heavyweight champion John “The Quietman” Ruiz (43-7-1, 29 KOs) has fought himself back into position for another world title shot. [details]

absolutely bull****. Tye Fields should have winner. Imagine: Valuev vs Fields. That's too much though, universe might collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
      absolutely bull****. Tye Fields should have winner. Imagine: Valuev vs Fields. That's too much though, universe might collapse.
      all kidding aside, id actually be interested in seeing valuev fight fields. 2 big ******s slugging it out.

Comment

Please god not John Ruiz anything but John Ruiz.

Comment

^^Seriously does Ruiz have any fans? I bet his own family hates going to his matches, talkin bout yeah I got plans that night John sorry can't be there, next time though ok?

Originally posted by xEDDIEx View Post
          all kidding aside, id actually be interested in seeing valuev fight fields. 2 big ******s slugging it out.
          yeah me too. I'd pay $6.99 for it

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownBaller View Post
            Please god not John Ruiz anything but John Ruiz.
            if the ruiz that fought toney and rahman shows up against sultan ibragimov who fought wlad, then we've got something special on our hands

Comment

Who the hell watches John Ruiz fight?

Comment

man this guy just doesnt know how to stay away, and the funny thing is none of these bums can knock him out and he wins desicions against decent fighters. I mean how do u knock sam paeter down 3 times and loose to ruiz? I thought ruiz beat valuev the first time they faught and chagaev got a scrappy decision against him also. If he fight one of these guys again its goign to be another boring ass fight, its funny how the wba just goes back and forth.

Comment

what

If john ruiz gets another title shot they i want one. the only two ruiz fights iv'e ever enjoyed where tua knocking him into next week in less then a minute and toney giving him a boxing lesson. he(ruiz) is the worst fighter to evr hold a belt. he is more of a wrestler then a boxer and seeing his fight with rahman (from rinside seats mind u) was the worst sporting event i've evr been to.

Comment

Working...
                  X