No announcement yet.

Valero’s Promoter Looking For U.S. Partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valero’s Promoter Looking For U.S. Partner

News of Edwin Valero receiving a license to box in Texas – the first U.S. jurisdiction to clear the undefeated 130-pound title holder to fight since he was medically suspended by the New York State Athletic Commission in January of 2004 – has spread like wildfire throughout the boxing world, leading to much speculation among fight fans as to when and who he will fight in the Lone Star State, and who will promote the Venezuelan KO Artist’s first bout in America since 2003. [details]

sign top rank...i want pac - valero !!!!!!

Comment

Thats a no brainer, Golden Boy and let him fight the winner of Juarez-Barrios

Comment

let him go to golden boy. then let him fight JMM and Guzman but i want to see him with antillon first or sotto

Comment

valero is pretty good. throws weird punches at weird angles, but he definitely has KO power. He is better off with Golden Boy Promotions. He will never fight Pac-man at 130. Pac is staying at 135. I want to see him tear up Juarez and give Marquez a good fight.

Comment

valero is a beast this guy needs to get on usa tv
            those espn boring prospects are all over the place while the entertaining valero is nowhere to be found

Comment

JMM should fight Valero. I don't know who the no. 2 contender is at 130 that he'd face for the WBC title when Pac moves up but I'm sure the Valero fight would be bigger and better. I thought Soto won a WBC eliminator way back in '06 but he ended up fightin Guzman for his belt last year instead.

Comment

Valero should fight JMM. Settle who's the best at 130.

Comment

valero should figth guzman or marquez and if valero wins over guzman which is possible, he should fight the best in the lightweight division like juan diaz, or casamayor. should he conquest the best in that division, he is ripe for pacman.

Comment

Working...
                  X