No announcement yet.

Calvin Brock Talks Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calvin Brock Talks Ring Return

TOTOWA, NJ – In December 2007 heavyweight contender Calvin Brock underwent surgery to repair retinal damage in his right eye. In response to questions from the media and fans about his return to the ring, Brock has released this statement:

[details]

I think someone like him would be a good opponent for Haye.

Comment

Brock was pretty good. I hope he makes a comeback.

Comment

Heres a guy that was not given a chance as a pro by boxing experts, then he makes a name for himself and gets a title shot. Calvin Brock, inspirational charector.

He should stay retired. I heard he was worked in a bank so he must make decent money. And he's already made some good money in boxing for a heavyweight contender no need to box unless he has to and i would think he doesn't have too.

Comment

if he wants to keep coming back after these long lay off at least he could make the effort to loose some weight. he's just fat, in the chambers fight he looked even chubbier than eddie. how the hell these heavyweights call themselves fighters? do they know how a fighter's body is suppoused to look like? apparently not.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
            I think someone like him would be a good opponent for Haye.
            an in shape brock would be dangerous for haye imo

Comment

Brock never shoulda lost to Chambers and that loss looked 10 times worse when fatass Chambers got beat by Povetkin. On his good nights Brock is a quality contender who can be exciting to watch but he can't afford another loss or he'll be written off as a viable title challenger completely.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
                if he wants to keep coming back after these long lay off at least he could make the effort to loose some weight. he's just fat, in the chambers fight he looked even chubbier than eddie. how the hell these heavyweights call themselves fighters? do they know how a fighter's body is suppoused to look like? apparently not.
                He should definately stay retired. I don't see anything good coming from this especially for Brock.

Comment

Working...
                X