Joel Casamayor's Left Hand Stops Katsidis Cold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Casamayor's Left Hand Stops Katsidis Cold

OMG JESUS CHRIST MARIA PURISIMA!!!!

cmon the lot of you thought Casa was gonna get creamed!

What'd I say yesterday? The next one most privy to get upset was Katsidis.

I didn't see the fight live, but watching the round by round coverage, this fight sounded NUTS.

Comment

It looked that way, I cant believe he pulled it off. He fought pretty well, but kat should have held on, just like casamayor did when he was hurt.

Comment

How the hell is this an upset? Casamayor was the favourite, or atleast should have been, Katsidis was unproven at this point and i knew he would get beaten up even by an Old Casamayor because he has no defense whatsoever.

Comment

Casamayor gets back on track with a win

he got beat bad in his last fight(he maybe won 1 round, maybe) and now pulled the upset
          casamayor is back!

Comment

i always had casa, but when he got knocked the **** out the ring i was like amamahahahahgad

Comment

Casamayor stops Katsidis in a thriller...

Sorry I just wanted a good title so BPP can combine all the threads and give me the points. JOEL CASAMAYOR!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^^ Well I'm speaking in terms of how undefeated fighters who were being hyped up as "the next" were all getting beaten:

Diaz
                Williams
                Lee

And now Katsidis. I love Katsidis ever since I saw him fight Amonsat on the Hopkins-Wright card. I'll always be a fan, and what don't kill you makes you stronger. But mad props to Casamayor for what seemed to be an improbable stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
                  How the hell is this an upset? Casamayor was the favourite, or atleast should have been, Katsidis was unproven at this point and i knew he would get beaten up even by an Old Casamayor because he has no defense whatsoever.
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/po...ts&pollid=8333

here on BS anyway

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Australians/Casa haters...

Comment

Working...
                    X