No announcement yet.

David Diaz Back Home, Awaits Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Diaz Back Home, Awaits Manny Pacquiao

World Boxing Council Lightweight champion David Diaz is back in his native Chicago after his dominant win over Ramon Montano in Las Vegas, Nevada this past Saturday night. The Diaz/Montano fight was part of the HBO Pay Per View broadcast of Marquez vs. Pacquiao II “UNFINISHED BUSINESS”, a hard fought battle won by Pacquaio for the WBC Junior Lightweight championship.
    [details]

Pacquiao must avenge Erik Morales's unjust loss. It is his duty!

Comment

I hope Diaz dethrones Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        Pacquiao must avenge Erik Morales's unjust loss. It is his duty!
        After their trilogy Pacquiao and Morales actually became good friends and filmed commercials for several different products in both the Philippines and Mexico so im pretty sure he does feel a sense of duty to avenge Morales's loss

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
          I hope Diaz dethrones Pacquiao.
          He can't coz he's fighting Pac at 135.

Comment

Pac has a really low chance of winning...Most of the people, who tell me that Pacman will dominate this division, are biased and you can never listen to a biased person's oppinion.I hope Pacman wins this fight. If he were to beat Diaz he would build the base of his dominance in the lightweight division. One could think that Pacman would retire if he won this fight, but I don't think he would.

Comment

David Diaz is a dangerous opponent for Manny.. This guy is a brawler who comes forward all the time and has a lot of heart..

Since this will be a PPV, I'm predicting Bob Arum will put Humberto Soto, Jorge Arce or even Montiel and Mijares in the undercard..

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                David Diaz is a dangerous opponent for Manny.. This guy is a brawler who comes forward all the time and has a lot of heart..

Since this will be a PPV, I'm predicting Bob Arum will put Humberto Soto, Jorge Arce or even Montiel and Mijares in the undercard..
                david diaz is ricky hatton but with less hugging, and not as relentless.He is gonna be a tough match up for pacman, they should of at least let pacman fight some Can at lightweight.

David diaz doenst hold much he likes fighting on the inside.

Comment

David Diaz can take hits as seen with his fight with Morales. Morales is a worn out fighter now, but he did land a lot of hard blows that I thought would take out Diaz. I say it will be a rough fight with Pacquiao winning by TKO in the later rounds.

Comment

why are yall talking up David Diaz? He is the weak link of the 135lbers. He recieved a hometown gift against Erik Morales. Pac should walk through this guy easy, shouldnt even be PPV its, Diaz is pretty much cashing out and sacrificing his title in the process.

Comment

Working...
                    X