No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather To Dump Uncle Roger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather To Dump Uncle Roger?

His opponent for this month’s Wrestlemania 24 is 7 feet tall and weighs 441 pounds, but welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has other big things on his mind [details]

I dont get that, he isnt training for a fight is he? Sounds like he wants all the attention. I wonder if it gets bad to where he really does bring Floyd Sr in the picture

Comment

well if pbf is thinking of hiring his dad, he is out of his mind,
      floyd sr has a contract w/oscar plus i don't think he will train his son anymore,
      and forbes won't beat oscar, and roger will train floyd.....so floyd jr STFU

Comment

PBF should hire Fred Roach. that way, roach trains the top 2 fighters in the sport.

Comment

An early version of this article listed the wrong date for Mayweather-De La Hoya 2. The fight is scheduled for September.

My regrets.
          Last edited by Mr. David; 03-20-2008, 04:20 PM.

Comment

This is the sort of **** thats gunna get people a bit more interested in the rematch!

Comment

I never understood in the first place why Unc Roger would train someone to beat Oscar, despite the fact that Oscar HAS to win in order for the (multi-million dollar) rematch to take place with his nephew! If Floyd Jr is serious about switching trainers then... THIS IS HUGE!!

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                I dont get that, he isnt training for a fight is he? Sounds like he wants all the attention. I wonder if it gets bad to where he really does bring Floyd Sr in the picture
                No the reason he is mad is... hes training steve forbes to beat oscar.. if forbes beats oscar, it kills the rematch and the millions between floyd and oscar.... thats why hes mad....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinguru View Post
                  I never understood in the first place why Unc Roger would train someone to beat Oscar, despite the fact that Oscar HAS to win in order for the (multi-million dollar) rematch to take place with his nephew! If Floyd Jr is serious about switching trainers then... THIS IS HUGE!!
                  floyd sr was training forbes but he was hired by oscar,
                  so it stayed within the mayweathers, roger took the gig....
                  same with joan guzman, the other mayweather (jeff) is taking the gig,
                  flyd sr. has his hands tied with dlh

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    No the reason he is mad is... hes training steve forbes to beat oscar.. if forbes beats oscar, it kills the rematch and the millions between floyd and oscar.... thats why hes mad....
                    oh i see. But that wont happen. Very slim chance, but i can see where hes coming from now

Comment

Working...
                    X