No announcement yet.

Samuel Peter Planning Unification March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel Peter Planning Unification March

New York—Dino Duva, promoter of World Boxing Council Heavyweight Champion Samuel Peter has been actively working on the "Nigerian Nightmare's" schedule. Duva has been tireless in his efforts the last ten days following Samuel Peter's emphatic sixth-round TKO of Oleg Maskaev in Cancun that gave the Nigerian sole possession of the WBC belt. [details]

Unification and Heavyweights are synonymous with one another. That is the one division where there should only be one champion. So make that **** happen.

Comment

Its about time.

Comment

great to hear but he looked like **** against Maskaev, Wladimer continues being Champion if they fight

Comment

All that I have to say is: Peter better keep his head ready and on the Vitali Klitschko fight before he gets McClined again. If he keeps talking about the Wlad fight, Vitali will prolly just stop that before it happens. To be honest, the -Sam Peter vs. Vitali Klitschko fight has me more exited than if Peter would be fighting Wlad. Why, does one ask? Simple, because you can bet that somebody is going to go to sleep early that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
            All that I have to say is: Peter better keep his head ready and on the Vitali Klitschko fight before he gets McClined again. If he keeps talking about the Wlad fight, Vitali will prolly just stop that before it happens. To be honest, the -Sam Peter vs. Vitali Klitschko fight has me more exited than if Peter would be fighting Wlad. Why, does one ask? Simple, because you can bet that somebody is going to go to sleep early that night.
            Well if it's Wlad against Peter someone will also fall asleep early there. Namely us - the fans. Prepare for a 12 round jabfest as Wlad keeps the left in Peters face without being touched at all. Yawn already.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
              The Question is can Vitali keep from getting K.O.ed by the training camp? He hasn't been thru a FULL camp since he destoyed Danny Williams in December of '04...

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
                Well if it's Wlad against Peter someone will also fall asleep early there. Namely us - the fans. Prepare for a 12 round jabfest as Wlad keeps the left in Peters face without being touched at all. Yawn already.
                I dont think so. It will be an interesting fight like the first and Peter has always the chance to KO Wlad with one shot so it should be interesting from the beginning to the end. Peter has the equaliser. Hes so strong physically and can push the big Wlad around without a problem. Hes no small guy like Sultan.

Comment

Peter's delusional. He's too fat and hasn't improved enough to beat Vlad, not even the Vlad that showed up in his last fight. Beside that it really doesn't matter, the HayeMaker is coming anyway!

Comment

"Samuel also has a dream to bring a world heavyweight championship fight to his homeland in Nigeria. It will be the biggest sporting event in Nigerian and African history."

Just one minor problem here. Does anyone really think a Samuel Peter bout with anyone out there today would be a bigger sporting event for Africa then Rumble in the Jungle? I really an skeptical of that bit.

Regardless it is good to see some excitement and movement in the Heavyweight arena.

Comment

Working...
                    X