No announcement yet.

Cotto-Gomez Online Documentary Debuts March 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Gomez Online Documentary Debuts March 10

Los Angeles, CA – You’ve heard the hype - now witness the reality. “Gomez vs. Cotto: The Buildup,” an online documentary series debuting March 10, offers a compelling behind-the-scenes look at Alfonso S. Gomez (18-3-2) as he prepares to face undefeated WBA welterweight champion Miguel Cotto (31-0-0) on HBO April 12 from Atlantic City. [details]

The Destructive machine behind the name of Miguel Cotto

Alfonso Gomez Dreams will turn into a nightmare.

Gomez do not know actually what he is facing, The only thing he knows is that he is facing Miguel Cotto, that's it. behind the name is a destructive human machine that never stop. some boxers end up in the hospital with [/FONT]broken arms, ribs and mouth, some lost some teeth. I know that Gomez is thinking that he is going to face an Arturo Gatti, because he did very good in that fight he believes the same thing is going to repeat again.WRONG VERY WRONG. when that fight finish tha face of Gomez is going to look like a Jalapeño, he is a good boxer but this time the shoes are to big for him to wear, do not panic Gomez people will visit you at the hospital after the fight.

Comment

Some people such as the poster above are seriously underrating Alfonso's chances against Cotto. The guy went toe-to-toe with Super Middleweights and I believe a possible Light-Heavyweight now. Hes bigger than Cotto and can fight. I'd pick Cotto to win as well, although I placed a few dollars on Alfonso but thats because I'll be making a big profit if he does win. So keep betting on Cotto hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
        Alfonso Gomez Dreams will turn into a nightmare.

Gomez do not know actually what he is facing, The only thing he knows is that he is facing Miguel Cotto, that's it. behind the name is a destructive human machine that never stop. some boxers end up in the hospital with [/FONT]broken arms, ribs and mouth, some lost some teeth. I know that Gomez is thinking that he is going to face an Arturo Gatti, because he did very good in that fight he believes the same thing is going to repeat again.WRONG VERY WRONG. when that fight finish tha face of Gomez is going to look like a Jalapeño, he is a good boxer but this time the shoes are to big for him to wear, do not panic Gomez people will visit you at the hospital after the fight.
        BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Comment

I wouldn't bet money it,but i give Gomez a slight chance against Cotto if he boxs and hurt Cotto early to gain respect.Otherwise he'll get stopped late.

Comment

Still Running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gomez isn't bigger than Cotto. Yes, he's faced bigger fighters in the higher divisions but if you think that he's going to push Cotto around a la Gatti, that **** ain't happening. People are sleeping on Comez's chances but Cotto isn't and that's why he's one of my favourites. If Cotto wins by a tko it will be a great accomplishment because Gomez is tough, tough as Shane Mosley who's never been knocked out.

Comment

thread's already been done

gomez!gomez!gomez!

Comment

Gomez is in for a brutal beating.

Comment

Gomez is gonna get COTTOWNED!!

Did anyone see this? 10am right? I can't see **** at the website..

Comment

Working...
                    X