No announcement yet.

WEIGHTS FROM CANCUN, MEXICO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEIGHTS FROM CANCUN, MEXICO

Weights are in from Cancun, Mexico. All heavyweights weighed in on Thursday, with the rest of the card weighing in today. All fighters made weight, except one - Jose Luis Castillo, who missed his 30-day and 7-day weigh-in checkpoints before weighing in 4 1/2 lb over the junior welterweight limit. His fight with undefeated Tim Bradley has been cancelled as a result, with Bradley now elevated to WBC 140 lb. mandatory challenger by default. [details]

I thought these fights were on ppv? i do know recall Diaz and the Peters fight on hbo but don't recall Castillo fight being on the same card.

Salvador Sanchez, wonder if he is a Jr or if at all related to the great Salvador Sancchez.

Comment

jose luis castillo does the mockery of his boxing career again. what does his trainers do?

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
        jose luis castillo does the mockery of his boxing career again. what does his trainers do?
        Seriously, these trainers need to kick there game up I know losing weight is hard but as a veteren boxer with over 8 weeks to lose weight it isn t that hard

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
          Seriously, these trainers need to kick there game up I know losing weight is hard but as a veteren boxer with over 8 weeks to lose weight it isn t that hard

It's that hard when you are trying to make an unrealistic weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            He needs to stop eating them tacos.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              It's that hard when you are trying to make an unrealistic weight.
              It not unrealistic when you've made it before, I see wat your sayin tho. Still with his history of weight problems he should know that A) He's gotta train heavy just to lose weight and he's gotta lose it early and B) He should not go too many pounds over 140 in the off season.

Comment

Campbell is on his way to an "upset", xcellent performance by the veteran. Nice to see a journey get his shot. With the DK, ur opponents enemy with a fight in Mexico with an inexperienced commision and judges, no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

Comment

Did u see DK whisper in his ear to shutdown the whole interview? "Only in America!"

Comment

Working...
                  X