No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman-Alex Arthur Set For April 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan Guzman-Alex Arthur Set For April 26

SAN DIEGO, Calif., – Sycuan Ringside Promotions announced today that World Boxing Organization (WBO) 130-Pound Champion Joán Guzman has signed a contract to defend his title against interim champion Alex Arthur on April 26, 2008. Promoted by Frank Warren of Sports Network, the fight will take place in Edinburgh, Scotland, at a venue to be determined.

[details]

Scotland? There goes my hopes BAD.

Then again they did go to germany so who knows.

Comment

Guzman got this, EASY.

Comment

Guzman is going to whooooooooooooooooop his ass. cant wait

Comment

Alex arthur LOL he gna be owned tbh

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            Scotland? There goes my hopes BAD.

Then again they did go to germany so who knows.
            Tell me how many bad decisions you've seen in Scotland, kid. I count Harrison-Polo, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Don't go perpetuating unsubstantied stereotypes, kid.

This Arthur kid... I like him, he's a nice kid, but I give him between a 14-17% chance of victory.

Comment

I'll be going to this one. Arthur has no chance but it should be a good night anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke_McKenzie View Post
                Tell me how many bad decisions you've seen in Scotland, kid. I count Harrison-Polo, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Don't go perpetuating unsubstantied stereotypes, kid.

This Arthur kid... I like him, he's a nice kid, but I give him between a 14-17% chance of victory.

BAD= Boxing After Dark

It's an HBO series that airs boxing. I doubt they would be willing to fly to scotland to cover the fight.

Comment

Sadly for Alex I think he will come up short in this fight. Guzman is just far too skilled for Alex. But if Guzman turns up expecting an easy fight he'll be in for a nasty suprise. Arthur comes to fight and can bang, especially to the body. Should be a good fight all the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X