No announcement yet.

Vazquez Decisions Marquez in a Thriller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vazquez Decisions Marquez in a Thriller

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Mary and Joseph God Bless THem!!

My gosh, what a hell of a fight, i loved it, i nearly passed out in the 12th man oh man great fight. God Bless them both

Comment

Best Fight You Ever Saw?

Was This fight the best you have ever seen???

maybee im just so pumped up after this fight, but man what a ****in fight!!!

Comment

personally, yes... this should be a voting thread heh :thumb up:

Comment

What is the best 4 fight series?

I was just thinking about these two locking horns again, what 4 fight series did you enjoy?

Comment

I have to say i am not sure, I put top 3, but I cant think right now because I am coming off of my boxing high. 3 of my bros were over here and we were all going crazy.
            BRING ON #4

Comment

The Greatest Trilogy Ever IMO

Man,im proud to have witness all three fights live,i think the 3rd was the best of them all!

U dont hardly EVER get trilogys where all three fights are FOTY,and each fight getting better and better,each one of these fights got better

I had Marquez winning by a point,the point deduction on the last scorecard ****ed him up,it would have been scored a draw,but props to Vazquez who came out like a man possessed

The end of tonights fight will be in boxing history with all the controversy and drama,it reminded me of Chavez Vs Taylor round 12,Marquez just had to survive the last round and he would have it,but he was getting hit,the ref gave him a standing 8 count BUT his glove DID NOT touch the canvas!! This and the lowblow that was on the BELTLINE lost Marquez the fight ( on the scorecards ) but this is what makes it that much greater,i aint too mad at the final decision,round 12 was the best final round since Chavez-Taylor

Whats ur opinion?
              Last edited by bishop2006; 03-01-2008, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Leija-Nelson

Comment

Ali vs Frazier 3 will always be the best for me but this was great.

Comment

No I don't think so. Corrales-Castillo I, Gatti-Ward I, and many more. This deserves a top spot though, i was going nutts as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X