No announcement yet.

“Mighty” Mike Arnaoutis on The Comeback, 3/6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Mighty” Mike Arnaoutis on The Comeback, 3/6

On March 6, 2008, the Grand Ballroom at the Manhattan Center in New York City will be electrified with screaming fans as Cestus Management’s 140-pound contender “Mighty” Mike Arnaoutis makes his much anticipated 2008 return to the ring. Arnaoutis (17-2-2 with 9 kos) will lock horns with Harrison Cuello; a tough and rugged Dominican banger who has eleven knockouts in fifteen victories, for the U.S.B.A. Junior Welterweight title. The event will be promoted by Joe DeGuardia’s Star Boxing [details]

I hope he gets his head straighten out, I like Mighty Mike, I think he is talented and has the skills to be a champion.

as long as he fights, it seemed to me that he was too much into his head and couldn't keep focus and he couldn't pull the trigger, hopefully he's gotten all that out the way.

Comment

Finally! he was my favourite boxer for a while, then came the Holt fight...I'll leave it as that. I hope he makes a come back as he is a terrific boxer with great skills, a fast south paw with some extreme power. All he needs to do is get over getting hit, he always paws at the other boxer like he doesn't want them to hit him, sometimes he looks terrified. Get over that and he could be a top 10 light welter easy.

Comment

Working...
      X