No announcement yet.

A Woman's View: Klitschko vs. Ibragimov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Woman's View: Klitschko vs. Ibragimov

Wladimir Klitschko single handedly won his 50th victory and wrested the WBO title from Sultan Ibragimov (22-1-1) in the first heavyweight title unification bout since 1999. It just took the entire twelve-rounds to get it done. [details]

....When I first saw this title I thought that BPP had finally gotten that *** change.

Comment

That's the best article I've seen on the fight!

I hope we see more articles by this lady on boxingscene.

Comment

What Amy doesn't understand is that if Klitschko had thrown the right more often he would also have left himself open to a counter more often. Klitschko simply wasn't in the best position to throw the right and it is foolish to miss a lot when you are fighting a counter-puncher. Amy also predicted an early knockout, and that is another indication that she has many more things to learn about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Wladimir Klitschko single handedly won his 50th victory and wrested the WBO title from Sultan Ibragimov (22-1-1) in the first heavyweight title unification bout since 1999. It just took the entire twelve-rounds to get it done. [details]
          This piece is much, much better than the typical BScene article. BScene should replace its entire writing crew with this woman.

Comment

.....Damn, I do like this girl. If she's hot I like her even more.

Comment

lol whats so special about this article? and how is the fact that she is a woman relevant?

the article was a simple recap and people are talkin as if she should get a pulitzer. i swear some of you need girlfriends

Comment

I think the question is...would you?

Comment

Oh my God!!! Can you imagine how horrible a fight with Povetkin would be? I pray he has to defend against Thompson as his mandatory. He won't touch the WBC, since his brother wants to go after that title.

Comment

Another woman's point of view..

As far as I'm concerned the fight was BORINGGGGGGGG! Even though
                    I was going for Klitschko to win all I was yelling out throughout the
                    fight was "double jab and THROW A STRAIGHT RIGHT!!!" I feel that Wladimir
                    had many more opportunities to actually use his right.. It's not like Ivragimov had any power that could possibly hurt Klitschko anyway.. so idk what everyone is talking about how he had to be so careful not to get caught.. Didn't anyone check out the compubox numbers?? Ivragimov wasn't exactly very accurate.. I like Klitschko, and I'm glad he won, but I miss the days when heavyweight fights were actually exciting..

Comment

Working...
                    X