No announcement yet.

Dino Duva Praises BJ Flores For Wilson Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dino Duva Praises BJ Flores For Wilson Win

Promoter Dino Duva of Duva Boxing wishes to congratulate newly established world-class cruiserweight contender BJ "El Peligroso" Flores (21-0-1, 13 KOs) for his impressive 12-round victory over always-dangerous Darnell "Ding-a-Ling Man" Wilson (22-6-3, 19 KOs), last Friday. [details]

spectacular fashion?

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
      spectacular fashion?
      Not only that Duva called it exciting. Exciting? That was one sloppy yawn fest.

Comment

He must've been watching a different fight lol.

Comment

Atlas Gagged

Originally posted by Random1 View Post
          He must've been watching a different fight lol.
          Was it just me or was not only the main event lame but did Teddy Atlas seem far less vocal then normal. Sometimes the only thing that makes the boring fights bearable are Teddy's entertaining spiels. Even if he mixes his metaphors and repeats himself he is entertaining and far more entertaining then a couple of heavy guys doing a bad dance in a 16 foot ring.

Comment

I think you're right... pehaps after his suspension he might be playing cautious until people kinda forget about it.

Comment

Dino Duva Praises BJ Flores For Wilson Win

Personally, I didn't think there was anything to prise Flores over. Actually, I think he is fing ortunate that Wilson was too short and too slow to catch him.

I think Flores has some glaring flaws;

1) One for a cruiser he can't punch
              2) Other than staying on his bike, he doesn't know how to use his size
              3) He doesn't know how to give and take angles

IMO, once he steps up to a cruiser the same size with speed and the ability to punch he will get beat. I expect him to lose within his next 1-3 fights....

Comment

Working...
              X