No announcement yet.

Evangelista Cotto To Train David Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evangelista Cotto To Train David Estrada

Take note boxing fans, welterweight sensation David Estrada (21-4,12KO’s), (WBC # 12, IBF # 14) is putting together all the right moves in 2008 in order to win that world championship title that has eluded him. As you know he has had hard fought battles with the divisions toughest and best in Shane Mosley 2005, Kermit Cintron 2006,and Andre Berto 2007. [details]

Watch later on Estrada call out Cotto saying how he sparred with him and thinks he can beat him as soon as he gets a signature win.

But in other words.. This is good news for him. Lets see what happens.

Comment

well lets see if we see something different this will show if evangelista could get it done with different fighters other than cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Take note boxing fans, welterweight sensation David Estrada (21-4,12KO’s), (WBC # 12, IBF # 14) is putting together all the right moves in 2008 in order to win that world championship title that has eluded him. As you know he has had hard fought battles with the divisions toughest and best in Shane Mosley 2005, Kermit Cintron 2006,and Andre Berto 2007. [details]
        Other than Cotto,I dont know who He's worked with. I hope he can take him to the next level. I know and hope that they dont try to change him totally, cause he needs to work on his defense and a little latteral movement. I think Buddy Mcgirt would of suited his style better,but David is a very determined guy,and should do well.

Comment

I think Estrada is a "B level" fighter and I don't see him getting better no matter who trains him. He's tough enough but doesn't do any one thing well enough to put him over the top fighters at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            I think Estrada is a "B level" fighter and I don't see him getting better no matter who trains him. He's tough enough but doesn't do any one thing well enough to put him over the top fighters at welterweight.

Yo Scott... That chick in your avatar left her ass at home. If she bent over, her ******* would look like a donut on a coffee table.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoBreaksMen View Post
              Yo Scott... That chick in your avatar left her ass at home. If she bent over, her ******* would look like a donut on a coffee table.

Well you know what they say, there is no accounting for taste, lol. Those legs look fantastic to me. Thanks for your comments though.

Comment

Working...
              X