No announcement yet.

Gomez: "I'm a Faster, Better Boxer Than Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gomez: "I'm a Faster, Better Boxer Than Cotto"

Los Angeles – Alfonso S. Gomez (18-3-2) is speaking out about his upcoming fight against Miguel Cotto (31-0-0), saying that the 12-round battle for Cotto’s WBA Welterweight belt will give him the chance to achieve his life-long goal of a world title while silencing his critics once and for all. [details]

im not sayin he will win... but he IS NOT..i repeat NOT... a pushover.

Comment

pfff please,
      better than cotto with an 18-3 record? **** out of here .

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Los Angeles – Alfonso S. Gomez (18-3-2) is speaking out about his upcoming fight against Miguel Cotto (31-0-0), saying that the 12-round battle for Cotto’s WBA Welterweight belt will give him the chance to achieve his life-long goal of a world title while silencing his critics once and for all. [details]
        Good info. ^ I'll check out his videos.

Comment

It should something like 116-112 or 117-111.

Comment

Cotto should be able to ko this fraud, gomez last two opponents came out of retirement to fight him and the last guy he fought nearly beat him. Ben Tackie was a close fight, and Gomez excuse was he hurt his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Addison View Post
              Good info. ^ I'll check out his videos.
              check out his fight with ishe smith.......its pretty good....alfonso gets robbed with that point deduction....that fight shouldve been a draw...

Comment

LOL am just please Gomez is getting his payday, And that would be all.

Comment

i like Gomez but he's gonna get battered. His statements are very comical and hopefully will fuel the mexican vs peurto rican rivalry.

Comment

If Cotto loses this fight then am sorry he wouldnt be what we all thought he was then

Comment

Working...
                    X