No announcement yet.

Ricardo “El Guero” Cortes Tops ShoBox on 2/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo “El Guero” Cortes Tops ShoBox on 2/1

Los Angeles, CA – It is very rare for a man in any profession to work his way “down” the ladder of success. But that is just what Ricardo “El Guero” Cortes is doing, and the one-time light heavyweight (175 lbs) will face his next major challenge as a slimmed-down super welterweight (154 lbs) on Friday, February 1 in his first televised main event against undefeated Alfredo “Parra” Angulo. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Los Angeles, CA – It is very rare for a man in any profession to work his way “down” the ladder of success. But that is just what Ricardo “El Guero” Cortes is doing, and the one-time light heavyweight (175 lbs) will face his next major challenge as a slimmed-down super welterweight (154 lbs) on Friday, February 1 in his first televised main event against undefeated Alfredo “Parra” Angulo. [details]
    I've seen Angulo and he looks good and very powerful, I would love to see this matchup even though I've never seen Cortes, since last time I saw Angulo I thought he had some real potential and he seems to be the "opponent" in this one.

Comment

Angulo took a few good shots against Termik.....Shark Attack and then blasted him in the first round. After that performance Im looking forward to watching him again on ShoBox.

Comment

bay area fighter right here (cortes)
        come on cortes!

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          Angulo took a few good shots against Termik.....Shark Attack and then blasted him in the first round. After that performance Im looking forward to watching him again on ShoBox.
          yeah he put the hurt on Shark attack, that's why I cant see him being an easy fight for this Cortes guy, I hope Cortes is aggresive because this can be explosive.

Comment

Working...
          X