No announcement yet.

Kushner-Wladimir Klitschko Lawsuit Settled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kushner-Wladimir Klitschko Lawsuit Settled

Cedric Kushner, Gotham Boxing, K2 Promotions, Wladimir Klitschko and Shelly Finkel are pleased to announce that they have reached an amicable settlement related to a case that had been filed in the Supreme Court of the State of New York in early 2007. Kushner, Gotham and their counsel, Robert Hantman of Hantman Associates in New York City, along with K2, Klitschko, Finkel and their counsel, Bruce Zabarauskas of Thelen Reid Brown Raysman & Steiner LLP, worked over the holidays to reach the agreement, with final signatures being received Friday, January 10, 2008.
    [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Cedric Kushner, Gotham Boxing, K2 Promotions, Wladimir Klitschko and Shelly Finkel are pleased to announce that they have reached an amicable settlement related to a case that had been filed in the Supreme Court of the State of New York in early 2007. Kushner, Gotham and their counsel, Robert Hantman of Hantman Associates in New York City, along with K2, Klitschko, Finkel and their counsel, Bruce Zabarauskas of Thelen Reid Brown Raysman & Steiner LLP, worked over the holidays to reach the agreement, with final signatures being received Friday, January 10, 2008.
    [details]
    Im beginning to get a real bad feeling about wlad in this fight. I had this same feeling about lewis before lewis vs rahman 1. I think wlad is distracted. he seems to be thinking more of donations to charity than he is sultan and this court case didnt help his focus any. this is going to be a dangerous fight for him

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      Im beginning to get a real bad feeling about wlad in this fight. I had this same feeling about lewis before lewis vs rahman 1. I think wlad is distracted. he seems to be thinking more of donations to charity than he is sultan and this court case didnt help his focus any. this is going to be a dangerous fight for him
      Yeah, Wlad needs to be selfish and think only of himself and the heavyweight championship, not those whiny needy children who always bother Mr. Bumble for extra gruel.

Comment

What is this lawsuit about? Is this for standing up Briggs in the Madison Square Garden bout? And I agree, Wladdy wants to do good things but he is spreadding himself too thin nowadays. He better be focused come fight night...

Comment

Kushner said last year that an aout of court settlement would be accepted by him by simply the Klitschko camp giving Tua a title shot and i fear that is exactly what will have happened, Tua has no chance.

Comment

Working...
          X