No announcement yet.

Povetkin Training Hard For Chambers Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povetkin Training Hard For Chambers Bout

Heavyweight hopeful Alexander Povetkin has hit Berlin to continue his preparations for the highly-anticipated IBF eliminator against Eddie Chambers. The duo will lock horns in Germany´s capital on January 26 to determine the next mandatory challenger for IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko. "I am in great shape," unbeaten Povetkin (14-0, 11 KOs) said after his arrival at Tegel airport. "The training in my home city of Tschechow has gone very well. I´ll be perfectly prepared for Chambers." [details]

I'm looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Povetkin is nothing extraordinary but he will be too much for Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
        Povetkin is nothing extraordinary but he will be too much for Chambers.
        Nothing extraordinary?????

Comment

He's my third favorite HW easily behind Wlad and Peter.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
            Povetkin is nothing extraordinary.

How is that? lol.

Oh and Chambers is going to get his ass handed to him.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I've seen very little of Povetkin and have to think that Chmbers edge in experience and his great boxing skill will be enough to overcome the hungry young Lion....maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                I've seen very little of Povetkin and have to think that Chmbers edge in experience and his great boxing skill will be enough to overcome the hungry young Lion....maybe I'm wrong.
                Yeah I've always maintained that one day, Povetkin will be in a super exciting title fight that makes a Brewster/Liakahovic look boring.

The guy can't be stopped. I **** you not Wladimir Klitschko would have to re-arrange his face with the jab (Which would happen, because he's not on the same level as Wlad) before he's stopped.

He's like a more accurate version of Vasily Jirov that doesn't flail punches.

Comment

I think Chambers takes this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    I think Chambers takes this one.
                    18K bet on this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X