No announcement yet.

Vernon Paris, Lanardo Tyner Co-Headline on 2/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernon Paris, Lanardo Tyner Co-Headline on 2/1

On February 1, Detroit-based promoter Joseph Donofrio of Donofrio Boxing will return for "FIRE & ICE" a five-bout night of professional boxing at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan. [details]

Vernon Paris keeps looking better and better. I think that next to Linares, Paris is the most naturally gifted prospect in boxing.

I cannot wait until he reaches the status of like an Andre Berto, so he starts getting into some great and competitive matchups

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
      Vernon Paris keeps looking better and better. I think that next to Linares, Paris is the most naturally gifted prospect in boxing.

I cannot wait until he reaches the status of like an Andre Berto, so he starts getting into some great and competitive matchups
      Gamboa is more gifted than both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
        Gamboa is more gifted than both of them.
        im not crazy about paris just yet, ive seen him live several times against seriously overmatched opponents and i think he has developed some bad habits that will catch up to him when he steps up.

still very young though, his managers said after his last fight that they wanted a title shot for him in 2008.. that would just be nuts... he should fight tyner, who ive also only seen against ****ty opponents.

i may go see this card, depends on whther i decide to go out to new york for klitschko/ibrag in mid feb

Comment

**** someone post a Paris fight I want to see him in action I have only seen one of his bouts so someone post some more. I will reiterate what one post said above, gamboa is the most gifted prospect not named Danny Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
          X