No announcement yet.

Cintron: "I Want Margarito Rematch Now!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cintron: "I Want Margarito Rematch Now!"

Wyomissing,PA – Kermit Cintron announced today his desire to avenge his only
    professional loss by calling out Antonio Margarito. Cintron, who lost to Margarito in April of 2005, is ready to fight Margarito now! “Right now, I’m a world champion and he’s not. If he thinks he’s the best, come and get my belt. I have it and he’s saying he wants it…so let’s get it on.” [details]

He wants cotto first. He is ducking Paul Williams.

That fight falls apart and he is no longer interested......common man. Everybody wants cotto or Floyd, be different then the others

Comment

Well, it's about time! Cintron has a lot to prove and this would be the right move for him (taking risks).

I am still waiting for Wlad to call out Corrie Sanders.
      Just because your brother beat him up, doesn't count.

Cintron needs this fight to erase those memories of those 4 knockdowns.

JReckoning

Comment

I thought it'd be Wiliam who would man up and fight Margarito again. Cintron is showing he ain't scared lets see if he follows through.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
          I thought it'd be Wiliam who would man up and fight Margarito again. Cintron is showing he ain't scared lets see if he follows through.
          ... STFU about Margorito already. Why should Williams do Margorito a favor. Make Margorito wait like he made Williams wait.

How is Williams SCARED OF MARGORITO?

Didnt he just take his title by beating his sorry ass. Some of you guys say the dumbest ****. Your opinion cant be takes seriously if you really think Williams is scared of Margorito. You're very bias.

Comment

A champion should just sit and let the challengers come to him, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
              Lol.. Williams stood toe-to-toe with Margarito. If that aint proving youre not scared, then what is?

Comment

Originally posted by Round 1 View Post
                A champion should just sit and let the challengers come to him, not the other way around.
                It's different when you're a champ in the WW division, though. Most of the 'challengers' are champions as well, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
                  ... STFU about Margorito already. Why should Williams do Margorito a favor. Make Margorito wait like he made Williams wait.

How is Williams SCARED OF MARGORITO?

Didnt he just take his title by beating his sorry ass. Some of you guys say the dumbest ****. Your opinion cant be takes seriously if you really think Williams is scared of Margorito. You're very bias.
                  Where does all this hate come from? Calm down, bob, you'll have a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
                    Lol.. Williams stood toe-to-toe with Margarito. If that aint proving youre not scared, then what is?
                    and they say Floyd has some crazy fans. ****, it cant get any worse than the Margorito fans on here.

Comment

Working...
                    X