No announcement yet.

LB-4-LB Club: Boxing’s Biggest Underachievers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB-4-LB Club: Boxing’s Biggest Underachievers

By Alphonso Costello - Disappointment is an emotion of dissatisfaction that results when one’s expectations remain unfilled. The number of underachievers that didn’t fulfill their potential in the ring is infinite. Many promoters, television executives, trainers and ring observers have been disappointed by fighters that failed to deliver exciting fights and win world championships. [details]

Where the hell are Zab Judah and Andrew Golota??? Those guys should be a shoe in for this list.

Comment

four former trinidad opponents are on that list

Comment

easy for u to call them underachievers, but the fact is as little as YOU say they achieved, u are the one writing about them and they are the ones whose names live forever through what they did in the ring.

Comment

Audley Harrison is a millionaire and lives in Las Vegas and Miami

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
            Where the hell are Zab Judah and Andrew Golota??? Those guys should be a shoe in for this list.
            Judah won titles in two weight classes. Was undisputed champ at 147. Still dangerous enough to beat most guys at 147.

Golota retired Bowe. Fighting Mollo from Chicago next , lets see if he can do anything there.

Comment

rebmogul

THE CAREERS OF VARGAS, CAMPAS AND REID WERE ALL WRECKED BY TRINIDAD. ODH WOULD HAVE ENDURED THE SAME FATE HAD HE NOT RUN FOR 6 ROUNDS.

Trinidad over Jones via late KO.

Comment

Clowns

I think Zab Judah is a definite omission, and for the record Trinidad looked like and amateur fighter for 8 rounds vs De la Hoya... I think Oscar used poor strategy for the last few rounds but he won that fight hands down,... Tito was outclassed... I laugh at people who don't want a complete fighter to use his skills and stick his chin out for a one dimensional puncher.

Comment

Naseem Hamed, Junior Witter

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Judah won titles in two weight classes. Was undisputed champ at 147. Still dangerous enough to beat most guys at 147.

Golota retired Bowe. Fighting Mollo from Chicago next , lets see if he can do anything there.
                    I think what they're trying to say though is even though Judah did that he still could have done so much more. If he could stay focused in fights and finish the way her starts he would still probably be unbeaten. He has so much natural talent.

Comment

Working...
                    X