No announcement yet.

A Woman's View: Mayweather vs. Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Woman's View: Mayweather vs. Hatton

When it was all said and done by a 10th round TKO, there was only one Floyd Mayweather. From his ring entrance which included billionaire Mark Cuban and other Dancing With the Stars alums Wayne Newton and winner Helio Castroneves, Mayweather exuded confidence and rose to a performance extracted from him by Ricky Hatton that made him undeniably the pound for pound king of the ring.
    [details]

Like I said before... holding and punching is not allowed... only because other referees let it go, doesn't mean it is allowed... Floyd used his elbow to protect himself, I don't think that he ever used it as a punch, nonetheless it's also not allowed, and the ref warned him for that... the point deduction like I stated before was, because I think Cortez had an bad angle... he was standing behind Hatton and only saw, that Hatton landed on something (the rope) and probbaly thought it was Floyd's head... so what... no excuses please... Hatton could have clocked without grappling so what's the big deal, that you took away his grappling???

There's only one Mayweather...
    he clock's that ass...
    cashes that cash...
    walking into Canastota-land...

Comment

theres only 1 mayweather
      theres only 1 mayweather
      walking along, singing a song
      walking to a money wonderland

Comment

Thank you Floyd Mayweather JR. and Ricky Hatton for the great fight and closing the year on a high note.

Comment

Thank you Hatton and PBF

Hattons style truly bought out the best in Floyd...I think we as the public forgot that when Floyd chooses to fight...he can friggin fight!!...he is not just a runner or dancer though he will use those tactics when he can. Pushed into a brawl he can dismantle anyone over the course of a fight once he figures them out. By round 6-7 he basically figures EVERYONE out and uses his incredible skill. Its almost too bad he is so cocky because when he chooses not to be such an ass, he truly seems like a likeable,family oriented guy. Oh well...its his world and we are lucky to be spectators to what I believe is the best fighter to ever walk the planet.

Comment

No doubt about it...it was an excellent fight.

Comment

A woman's view???

nobody wants a woman's view of a man's sport. If you want to be appreciated for your work........ Bend over or kneel down.

Comment

glad jk4real brought this up. Hatton fans are complaining that Cortez stopped Hatton from clutching and grabbing well this is boxing not wrestling. People please remember that this should be Hatton's second loss (Collazo). He got beat by a far superior fighter plain and simple.
                Last edited by cashdon; 12-09-2007, 04:52 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

You go girl.

Comment

Woman-hater?

Who is the f...g who is degrading women in a boxing forum? He is the one who needs to kneel down AND bend over. ha ha A true punk!

Comment

Working...
                    X