No announcement yet.

No Charges Pursued Against Nate Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Charges Pursued Against Nate Campbell

Tampa, FL: After reviewing all available evidence, the Hillsborough County State Attorney's office has declined to pursue charges against boxer Nate Campbell relating to his September 27 arrest following a domestic disturbance. Campbell, the IBF #1 mandatory challenger to unified Champion Juan Diaz, was understandably relieved when advised of the November 20 decision filed by the State Attorney's office. [details]

Asian Sensation was involved in this domestic disturbance.

Nate made Ryan his little *****.

Comment

NO CHARGES against NATE CAMPBELL

No charges against Campbell

#1 IBF mandatory ready to fight champ Juan Diaz!
      After reviewing all available evidence, the Hillsborough County State Attorney's office has declined to pursue charges against boxer Nate Campbell relating to his September 27 arrest following a domestic disturbance. Campbell had been arrested on felony charges of armed burglary of a dwelling with assault, false imprisonment and tampering with a witness plus a misdemeanor charge of battery. Campbell was arrested by Hillsborough County Sheriff officers allegedly after an altercation with his girlfriend. Campbell was later released on his own recognizance.
      Campbell, the IBF #1 mandatory challenger to unified Champion Juan Diaz, was understandably relieved when advised of the November 20th decision filed by the State Attorney's office. "I've said from the beginning that there are two sides to every story, and I'm just glad to have this officially behind me, and can now focus all my energy on winning the world title" said Campbell. "I also want to thank my family, friends, and fans who stood by me while this process ran its course, and didn't just blindly believe what they may have read somewhere."

Comment

no title shot in near future either

Comment

He was supposed to be the one getting the shot at Diaz, I wonder what is going to happen now.

Comment

I knew this was coming( because the charges were bogus)....****ed up it may have ****ed up his title shot tho.Diaz will rape him but he still deserves the shot he earned.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
              I knew this was coming( because the charges were bogus)....****ed up it may have ****ed up his title shot tho.Diaz will rape him but he still deserves the shot he earned.
              who'd he earn it against?

Anyway, id want to Diaz to take any of his other options. Katsidis especially for his next fight

Comment

Originally posted by moy22487 View Post
                no title shot in near future either
                I was on the phone with a source late last night who said that Diaz was going to be stripped of the IBF title for failing to meet a deadline to fight Nate Campbell, which passed last week. Sometime in the near future Campbell will fight for a vacant title.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                  I was on the phone with a source late last night who said that Diaz was going to be stripped of the IBF title for failing to meet a deadline to fight Nate Campbell, which passed last week. Sometime in the near future Campbell will fight for a vacant title.
                  hmmm

IBF Title or 1.2 Milli

!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X