No announcement yet.

Unbeaten JD Chapman Cracks WBC Top-10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbeaten JD Chapman Cracks WBC Top-10

24-year-old heavyweight prospect JD "The Natural" Chapman (28-0, 25 KOs) has officially cracked the top 10. [details]

Wow....he is horrible if you ask me.I guess this is what it's come to.

I can't wait to see him in there with another top 10 guy...He will get hammered.

Comment

I saw Chapman fight on The Fight Network against some Guitterez guy, let me tell you right now, Chapman is a certified bum and I am looking forward to seeing him get KO'd in 1 round by a decent Heavyweight who can punch. This guy is no better than Tye Fields.

Comment

Check out the other JD Chapman thread for a glimpse of him playing paddy cake with the mitts...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Check out the other JD Chapman thread for a glimpse of him playing paddy cake with the mitts...
          Yeah I saw, Chapman is from the same mold as Tye Fields. They're both protected white American Heavyweights that pad their records against bums. There should be a battle of the white American Heavyweights, this is how it would play out.

Joe Mesi vs JD Chapman - Mesi KO 1

Mike Mollo vs Tye Fields - Mollo KO 1

Joe Mesi vs Mike Mollo - This is a pickem fight that I would really like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
            Yeah I saw, Chapman is from the same mold as Tye Fields. They're both protected white American Heavyweights that pad their records against bums. There should be a battle of the white American Heavyweights, this is how it would play out.

Joe Mesi vs Mike Mollo - This is a pickem fight that I would really like to see.

i personally cant wait till chapman lands a big fight, then i can make some money off of him losing.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post

I agree with you 100% All four of those fighters have more padding in their records than a mattress factory. It’s bad for the sport and worst for the division for these guys to further their ranking by fighting bums…

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                i personally cant wait till chapman lands a big fight, then i can make some money off of him losing.
                Good point...bet for Chapman to lose by KO....If he fights a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Comment

No love for JD, hes pretty bad from what I've seen

Comment

Working...
                    X