No announcement yet.

Zab Judah Weighs 150 for 154-Pound Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah Weighs 150 for 154-Pound Debut

Gus Lightbourne Sports Complex on the magnificent Caribbean Island of Turks & Caicos the 1,500 seater will be the host venue for a night of top tier, amazing boxing the island has ever seen. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Gus Lightbourne Sports Complex on the magnificent Caribbean Island of Turks & Caicos the 1,500 seater will be the host venue for a night of top tier, amazing boxing the island has ever seen. [details]
    See that he's taken the example of PBF in not putting on that much weight in order to keep his speed advantage. Smart. I like Judah. The more he seems down and out, the more dedicated he becomes to the sport. Maybe he should have gotten these losses and hence, motivation a bit earlier (if that's what it took)..

Comment

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post
      See that he's taken the example of PBF in not putting on that much weight in order to keep his speed advantage. Smart. I like Judah. The more he seems down and out, the more dedicated he becomes to the sport. Maybe he should have gotten these losses and hence, motivation a bit earlier (if that's what it took)..
      how many times have you said this during his career?

Comment

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post
        I hope he comes out on top. He is definitely putting forth the effort. Hopefully, it will not be in vain.

Comment

all he had to do was drop down to 140 and fight junior witter.

Comment

Or stay at WW and fight Clottey, Margarito, rematch Baldomir, Williams or someone we'ver heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by beauty View Post
              I hope he comes out on top. He is definitely putting forth the effort. Hopefully, it will not be in vain.
              Hi Beauty.. I know and I'm confident that it will pay off being that this was his main problem (discipline) to begin with. Though I'd still love to see him move back down to 140 and challenge Witter for the title.

Comment

Originally posted by ANTONIM View Post
                all he had to do was drop down to 140 and fight junior witter.
                the first fight was hard to watch i'd rather not see a 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
                  the first fight was hard to watch i'd rather not see a 2nd
                  i know but he's got a victory over him and he's got a title.............

Comment

Originally posted by Azteca View Post
                    how many times have you said this during his career?
                    No kidding you would have thought that KO by Tszyu would have been enough. I still watch the end of that whenever I need a good laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X