No announcement yet.

Mike Jones Steps Forward, Beats Cardona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Jones Steps Forward, Beats Cardona

Philadelphia, PA - J. Russell Peltz, in conjunction with Joe Hand Boxing, brought in Israel Cardona to face undefeated Mike Jones in the 8-Round main event for Friday’s fight card and the New Alhambra in south Philadelphia. [details]

Who?

Sorry there is no way in hell this guy will ever go through his career without someone saying "Who?"

Now that I think about it his nickname should be Mike " You know WHO" Jones
    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 11-10-2007, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skilspaydabills View Post
      Who?

Sorry there is no way in hell this guy will ever go through his career without someone saying "Who?"

Now that I think about it his nickname should be Mike " You know WHO" Jones
      Ive got three fights of Jones,hes a very solid fighter,the thing about him he is patient,hes got a nice jab and body work,hard power as u can see,his real name is Michael Jones lol hes a great prospect

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
        Ive got three fights of Jones,hes a very solid fighter,the thing about him he is patient,hes got a nice jab and body work,hard power as u can see,his real name is Michael Jones lol hes a great prospect
        Machine gun is NOWHERE near as good as "You know WHO", AMIRITE?

Comment

Tippin on 4,4's

Comment

Runnin' tha Game.

I hope this guy is the next big star in boxing, merely because of his name.

Comment

Working...
            X