No announcement yet.

The Breakdown: Miguel Cotto-Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Breakdown: Miguel Cotto-Shane Mosley

By Bradley Yeh - Shane Mosley has never been one to accept the status quo and believe that the operational standard need not be questioned. Dangerously explosive within the ring, Mosley has tasted boxing’s successes without allowing himself become tainted or intoxicated from its often widely adopted powers. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    By Bradley Yeh - Shane Mosley has never been one to accept the status quo and believe that the operational standard need not be questioned. Dangerously explosive within the ring, Mosley has tasted boxing’s successes without allowing himself become tainted or intoxicated from its often widely adopted powers. [details]
    No, he left all the tainting and intoxicating to come from the 'roids.

Comment

im klling this fight
      to end prematurely on a accidental
      clash of heads

Comment

i said it on the other posts and i will say it again, even just to stir bad blood and piss people off so it will make tonight even more enjoyable, COTTO IS GOIN TO GET KNOCKED OUT BETWEEN THE 7TH AND 9TH ROUND AND I WILL FINALLY BE ONE OF THE 4 MOSLEY FANS THERE IN ATTENDANCE TO LAUGH IN THE FACES OF HIS FELLOW PUERTORICANS!! HHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHA, ILL BE BACK AFTER THE FIGHT TO RUB IT IN UR FACES TO MAKE U FEEL EVEN WORSE!!!!

p.s. if im wrong, which i have been before when it came to cotto many times, i will be pissed and embarrassed. but don't worry that ain't happening tonight.

Comment

Working...
        X