No announcement yet.

Kessler vs. Calzaghe: The Fight Breakdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler vs. Calzaghe: The Fight Breakdown

I know that Kessler can drop Calzaghe if he lands that perfect right cross that he did when he waited for Beyer to just walk in and “receive”. There's no doubt in my mind about that. [details]

i think joe is too old i think he wil lose this one

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
      i think joe is too old i think he wil lose this one
      Someone posted on my topic that your idol roy jones jr picks calzaghe to win. But another person on that topic said that Hopkins picks Kessler to win... So, I don't know if ppl are just saying things on my topic or if thats what those boxers believe

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        I know that Kessler can drop Calzaghe if he lands that perfect right cross
        Unfortunately, that will be his only weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
          Someone posted on my topic that your idol roy jones jr picks calzaghe to win. But another person on that topic said that Hopkins picks Kessler to win... So, I don't know if ppl are just saying things on my topic or if thats what those boxers believe
          where! i heard he wants calzaghe.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=145680

Comment

sugar ray robinson is my idol roy jones is jus another fave :P im man enough to admit jones is probs done now.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
                sugar ray robinson is my idol roy jones is jus another fave :P im man enough to admit jones is probs done now.
                Roys done, but I think he will ko trinidad. I find that fight to be kind of a joke fight. Since trinidad has never fought at that weight class. And roys so much bigger then trinidad

Comment

Working...
                X