No announcement yet.

China Smith To Host Toy Drive Benefit on 12/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Smith To Host Toy Drive Benefit on 12/1

Former NBA Heavyweight Champion China “The Dragon” Smith 33-4 {26 KO’s} in association with a Bradenton Home Builder will be hosting a toy drive to benefit underprivileged children. The event is taking place December 1st and will be held at Robert Harris Homes which is located at 222 63rd Dr in East Bradenton, Florida. Children who bring and donate new toys will get to meet and greet China as well as receive an autographed photo. Food, refreshments, and games will be available. “I want to inspire kids to stay in school, respect their parents, and keep their faith, no matter how tough life gets”, said Smith. Those interested in attending can contact Gail Vieira at 914-713-5685/941-487-2847 [details]

I used to go watch him fight when he was 20-0 and ****.....I was there both times he lost to Saul Montana.....I had high hopes for The Dragon.Cool to see his name on here he quite unknown as far as I knew.Could have been a great football player .

Comment

^^ He Was A Pretty Good Rb At Sarasota Riverview. I Played Against Him A Couple Of Times. Good To See Him Doing Good Things For His Community.

Comment

Working...
      X