No announcement yet.

De La Hoya, Mayweather Talk on Boxing's Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya, Mayweather Talk on Boxing's Return

LOS ANGELES — For a sport that has taken more than its share of slings and arrows over the last few years, boxing has proven to be as resilient as its greatest champions, rising from the canvas in 2007 to again take its place among the most popular and relevant sports in the world. [details]

i don't think pbf vs hatton will break the may 5th bout

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
      i don't think pbf vs hatton will break the may 5th bout
      not even close

Comment

Hatton n floyd dont have the pulling power to break the pbf v dlh!!! Then again haters of floyd will be watching an hoping he gets beat!!!

Comment

Dont be surprised if it happens it has broken a few records already and we still have 24/7 and it has been the most heated debated matchup in years , I think it will , if not it will be very close .

Comment

it will be close, but the difference will be the promotion, i think the dlh vs pbf sold was because of the promotion that was given....i don't see the hype in pbf vs hatton.......

Comment

I don't think it'll break it. Oscar is bigger in the US than Hatton. I don't care what it sells, I just wanna see it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                I don't think it'll break it. Oscar is bigger in the US than Hatton. I don't care what it sells, I just wanna see it.
                I don't even think it will be SLIGHTLY close.

People (casual fans) were already buzzing about Mayweather-DLH at this point near fight time. I don't see that same sort of awareness and anticipation with this fight.

Comment

It wont even be close. Who wants to watch the p4p #1 run again.

Comment

Yes Oscar de la Hoya vs. Maywether have the record, but was the fight exited for more than a minute! THERE WAS NO ACTION, THAT WAS MORE LIKE A SPARRING SESSION FOR BOTH OF THEM, IT WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A PROFFESSIONAL FIGHT. NOW COTTO VS. JUDAH WAS EXITED AND BET COTTO VS. MOSLEY WILL BE TOO.

Comment

Working...
                    X