No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham Wants Taylor, Pavlik in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Abraham Wants Taylor, Pavlik in America

Undefeated IBF middleweight champion Arthur Abraham is looking forward to his first fight on foreign territory as he takes on Britain´s Wayne Elcock in Switzerland on December 8. Today the two fighters met for the first time at a press conference in Basle. "It is my goal to make big fights in America, so Switzerland will be a good first step," King Arthur (24-0, 19 KOs) said. "I am really looking forward to boxing in Basle." [details]

Good to see that **** hasn't got Arthur in a bind. He will definitely get a shot at Pavlik. Even if Pavlik loses he will want to unify the belts which he will still have and a fight against Arthur to unify the belts will sell bigtime.

Comment

I don't know if Pavlik's handlers want this kind of threat. If Pavlik beats JT again they'll feed him Duddy.

Then in three or four years everyone will say AA didn't want to come to America.

Comment

Arthur Abraham is good, but he wouldnt beat JT or Pavlik...

Comment

Well Sauerland is saying this america stuff for a long time now...I'm getting bored

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
            Well Sauerland is saying this america stuff for a long time now...I'm getting bored
            Agreed. Until it's signed on the dotted line color me skeptical.

Comment

i think both taylor and pavlik would beat abraham, but that's my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                i think both taylor and pavlik would beat abraham, but that's my opinion
                I agree...

Comment

Abraham is a damn good fighter but I think he'd be outclassed by Taylor and completely beat down by Pavlik. But he's got belts and is pretty known in the sport, so bring him on.

Comment

Miranda did serious damage to Abraham.
                    And he was Raw doing it.
                    Pavlik is going to be an even worse nightmare for Abraham because he can box a lot better .
                    I reckon Pavlik would utilise his Jab to set that big right hand and score an early-mid round KO.
                    Abraham wouldn't get close enough IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X