No announcement yet.

McCline To Protest Loss To Sam Peter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCline To Protest Loss To Sam Peter

WBC #9 rated contender Jameel McCline plans to file an official protest with the WBC later this week. [details]

I personally had Mccline winning that fight by 1 point. They should force a rematch on that no-chin samuel peters.

Comment

They ought to let Samuel have one fight against whoever and then put him back in with McCline.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
        They ought to let Samuel have one fight against whoever and then put him back in with McCline.
        Why? So he can have extra time on working on that chin of his... REMATCH NOW!!! But to be honest, Mccline was training for Vitali, and Mccline probably really improved when he thought he was going to fight Vitali. And Samuel Peters was definitely fighting a different Mccline that night. A far better one.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
          I personally had Mccline winning that fight by 1 point. They should force a rematch on that no-chin samuel peters.
          I had peter winning just like everybody else. Rematch would be fine however Mcline may have to get in line depeneding on what Oleg and Vitali want to do.

Comment

if you had peter winning your a mud flap wearin dumb ass ...

mcline won that fight

Comment

i had peter ahead. only just though

Comment

Originally posted by mrhicks View Post
                if you had peter winning your a mud flap wearin dumb ass ...

mcline won that fight
                No. Just someone who whatched the fight. Mcline could have won the fight but he faded. Simple as that. At the end of the fight he didnt even argue that he lost. He just argued about how much he lost by.

Comment

I though McCline won by a point as well.

Comment

w.e. a champion is always going to get the decision unless it's convincingly a win (some exceptions). Peter can fight Maskaev for the real WBC title, KO him and then fight McCline rematch. Peter will beat McCline UD in rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X