No announcement yet.

Pavlik-Duddy May Land in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavlik-Duddy May Land in Las Vegas

Unbeaten Derryman John Duddy looks to be just 2 fights away from the clash of his dreams – a world title showdown with the new poster boy of the middleweight division, Kelly Pavlik. Duddy tackles former world title challenger Noe Tulio Gonzalez Alcoba at the Hunky Dorys Fight Night at the National Stadium on October [details]

this is the type of fight the fans want to see. two true warriors who will go to war. we dont need no cowards and businessman in boxing.

Comment

duddy a warrior? what wars has he fought

Comment

Originally posted by MayweatherJR View Post
        duddy a warrior? what wars has he fought
        Uhhh, his fight with Campas was one of the greatest fights ive seen in a long time.

And PLEASE make this fight in the Garden, i NEED to go to this!!!!! but i aint paying for flying tickets!!!

DUDDY-PAVLIK isnt nearly the same attraction in Vegas that it would be in the Gardne!!!!

Comment

he fought a great war with campas and many other fights. he is a true warrior and a white mexican like pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
            Uhhh, his fight with Campas was one of the greatest fights ive seen in a long time.

And PLEASE make this fight in the Garden, i NEED to go to this!!!!! but i aint paying for flying tickets!!!

DUDDY-PAVLIK isnt nearly the same attraction in Vegas that it would be in the Gardne!!!!
            the guy is a myaweather fan so he dont really know that much about boxing. please excuse him all he likes to watch is cowards running marathons not true warriors battling.

Comment

Duddy fought life and death with an old Campas. Pavlik will make it quick.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Duddy fought life and death with an old Campas. Pavlik will make it quick.
                helllllllllllllllllll yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

pavlik will kill him....duddy is a sucker for straight right hands.....and i mean kill him literally...in fact il hold it against pavlik if duddy makes it out of the 3rd round...

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post

agree 110% bro. Let this happen in the garden and ill be there. Ill but the tickets the 1st day. The bad part is it will probally only last one or two rounds, but still least i get to see Pavlik in person knocking out duddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X