No announcement yet.

The LB-4-LB Club: October’s Top-10 Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LB-4-LB Club: October’s Top-10 Rankings

By Alphonso Costello - Boxing’s pound-for-pound champion is a mythological concept much like the NCAA college football national championship. Pound-for-pound is a term used to describe the world’s best fighters regardless of weight. Just like the college football national championship, the media selects the pound-for-pound king. [details]

Damn you BP I spit out my drink when I saw who number 1 was.

Comment

Originally posted by skilspaydabills View Post
      Damn you BP I spit out my drink when I saw who number 1 was.
      Bajado lost in such spectacular fashion, that i completely agree with this writers decision to rank him as #1

Comment

bojadowned. he xcaret your boy is number one. the number one mexican prospect indeed.

Comment

Focusing on the comparison between Catubay and a punching bag, is that also a way of saying Catubay has as much chance of KO'ing Darchinyan as has a punching bag? Between zilch and none?

Comment

haha!!! what a list!!! im sure this is one great p4p list for xcaret... prollly save this in his sig

Comment

Lmao at #2,

His scheduled match against Ricky Hatton is the kind of intense training Mayweather needs to come away as champion of “Dancing with the Stars.”
              good stuff, good stuff.

Comment

This is the gayest ****ing **** i have ever seen

Comment

Working...
                X