No announcement yet.

Darnell Wilson Calls Out Maccarinelli

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darnell Wilson Calls Out Maccarinelli

Cruiserweight knockout artist Darnell “Ding-a-Ling Man” Wilson (22-5, 19 KOs) is publicly inviting WBO Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Maccarinelli to prove to the world he is truly “in it for the glory” by facing him. Maccarinelli (27-1, 20 KOs) is reportedly looking for an opponent for his November 3 title defense at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales. Wilson, and his co-promoters, Dino Duva of Duva Boxing and Sal Musumeci of Final Forum, think he’s the perfect man for the assignment. [details]

That should be a Great fight and worthy IMO of a HBO televised co-feature with Calzaghe vs Kessler

Comment

Originally posted by shawn1262231 View Post
      That should be a Great fight and worthy IMO of a HBO televised co-feature with Calzaghe vs Kessler
      that would be a good fight i will have to get my ass up to cardiff to see this event.

Comment

I always liked the Ding-a-ling man. I used to go watch him fight live at Ballroom Boxing here in Maryland. His last three fights have been great, too, since he figured out a way to control his asthma.

Comment

Is there anyone Ding-a-Ling hasn't called out?

Comment

i can't believe an opponent is still not announced.

well, actually i can. god forbid warren giving an opponent more than 4 weeks notice...they might actually have a chance!

Comment

Does anyone know if HBO is televising another bout before Calzaghe vs Kessler on Nov 3?

Comment

wilson is night and day better than he was 2-3 years ago, someone alluded to him having controlled his asthma, i dont know about that but he has looked excellent for whatever reason

he certainly can take some of maccas shots long enough to land a couple his own and test his whiskers

for that reason he probably wont land this fight

Comment

Wilson is a beast.

He deserves a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    wilson is night and day better than he was 2-3 years ago, someone alluded to him having controlled his asthma, i dont know about that but he has looked excellent for whatever reason

he certainly can take some of maccas shots long enough to land a couple his own and test his whiskers

for that reason he probably wont land this fight
                    definately.. and he got a rock solid chin

Comment

Working...
                    X