No announcement yet.

Jermain "Bad Intentions" Taylor: A Real Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermain "Bad Intentions" Taylor: A Real Champion

By John Hively - Make no mistake about, Jermain Taylor is a real champion, not a paper champ, not a titlist, and he’s not an old fashioned cheese champion. [details]

John: Where were the critics for Mayweather-Bruseles? Huh? You do live on Earth right?

Comment

"...Clearly one of the best fighters of the last ten years." Clearly nuthugging by a sports writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
        "...Clearly one of the best fighters of the last ten years." Clearly nuthugging by a sports writer.
        I didn't read the article, but I can't believe that nuthuggin clown actually said that. Taylor has never had a CLEAR win over any quality fighters. He just sucks off judges and lets them win the fights for him. I am going to be in heaven on Saturday when Pavlik KO's Taylor and exposes him.

Comment

He said WRIGHT was one of the best of the last ten and he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
            He said WRIGHT was one of the best of the last ten and he's right.
            That I can agree with and I wouldn't call it nuthugging either.

Comment

I wouldn't call him one of the best fighters in recent years but i do feel that people have come down on taylor a lil bit too hard. i see nothing wrong with the guy. i mean he still needs a little improvement in the listening department but every fighter has their flaws. i mean you have to give him credit for immediately doing the rematch against b hop. most fighters would have bull****ted and prolong that fight given the fighter it involved. Also the winky fight was good because he stepped in the ring with a fighter that no one is in any rush to fight. okay his last two fights werent great but what fighter do you know hasnt had a couple of bad fights in their career?

Comment

i stopped reading right after the title

Comment

Man I feel sorry for some of you guys and your delusions. Taylor is going to show his mettle this Saturday. He is ready to go. He has prepared well for this fight. Steward has him in the highest focus for this fight.

Even if Taylor loses, you will have to respect him. However, you should respect him already after beating Hopkins twice (yes the fights were close, but you still have to credit Taylor because he fought on even terms with Hopkins, who had not been beaten in 11 years).

Comment

JT's undefeated thats more then i can say for both B_hop and Winky, **** ALi got beat a few times too... The fact is alot of you hatein ass bitches cant whoop a bitches ass and for you to hate on JT like you are is ****ing ridiculous you bitches need to wait for the fight Sat and then make judgement if Pavliks whips da floor with Taylor talk ****... But what you gonna do when Taylor gets his guns out and KOs da ****ing cracker like a saltin in some chili bitches

Comment

Working...
                    X