No announcement yet.

Lovemore Ndou Demands Malignaggi Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovemore Ndou Demands Malignaggi Rematch

(Sydney, Australia) – Lovemore “Black Panther” Ndou has a simple message for IBF super lightweight world champion Paul Malignaggi and his promoter Lou DiBella, “Don’t forget our rematch clause.” [details]

N'Dou was utterly dominated. Period, end of story.

Comment

Yeah Where Did He Get The Nerve 2 DEmand A Rematch He Was Schooled

Comment

This dude must have gotten hit to hard when sparring with Mayweather. NOONE WOULD PAY FOR THAT FIGHT.

Comment

thats just sad,got his ass whooped no need to see it again

Comment

hey its in the contract it will probably end up in bad again

Comment

Short of a homerun KO punch I have no idea how he plans to be competitive.

Comment

i guarantee that with a different, fair, and competant referee i bet the fight will be completely different and more exciting. eddie cotton did not let any inside fighting happen in that fight what so ever, it was total bull****, there are two elements in range, inside and outside, and cotton did not let any inside fighting happen at all, it was a disgrace.

i'm not saying that ndou would win but when you have the referee not letting you fight your fight on the inside and you are out gunned on the outside, of course he/any inside fighter would lose. there is more to the fight game then just outside boxing, if you want my opinion and thoughts on that fight malignaggi got a break from the ref with his refereeing tactics, which in hind sight i wouldn't doubt if he was paid off by DiBella, because there is no reason for a ref to not let any inside fighting go on, its absurd and preposterous, and totally changed the dynamics of the fight in malignaggi's favor.

i'm not saying anything about the fighters i'm making a complaint about the ref and the job he did to favor one fighter over the other.

i think in a fairly reffed and judged fight that fight would be a hell of a lot closer then what it was.

and i DO think that ndou deserves a rematch, it's only fair. if you dispute what i have to say about the refereeing job then you either need to watch the fight again and open your eyes and if still you dispute it then i can't help you because you have no brain and are blind..........................

give him the rematch with a fair ref, like i said i guarantee it will be a closer more competitive fight. it doesn't matter who wins, all i want to see is both fighters get a fair shake and that didn't happen in their last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                  i guarantee that with a different, fair, and competant referee i bet the fight will be completely different and more exciting. eddie cotton did not let any inside fighting happen in that fight what so ever, it was total bull****, there are two elements in range, inside and outside, and cotton did not let any inside fighting happen at all, it was a disgrace.

i'm not saying that ndou would win but when you have the referee not letting you fight your fight on the inside and you are out gunned on the outside, of course he/any inside fighter would lose. there is more to the fight game then just outside boxing, if you want my opinion and thoughts on that fight malignaggi got a break from the ref with his refereeing tactics, which in hind sight i wouldn't doubt if he was paid off by DiBella, because there is no reason for a ref to not let any inside fighting go on, its absurd and preposterous, and totally changed the dynamics of the fight in malignaggi's favor.

i'm not saying anything about the fighters i'm making a complaint about the ref and the job he did to favor one fighter over the other.

i think in a fairly reffed and judged fight that fight would be a hell of a lot closer then what it was.

and i DO think that ndou deserves a rematch, it's only fair. if you dispute what i have to say about the refereeing job then you either need to watch the fight again and open your eyes and if still you dispute it then i can't help you because you have no brain and are blind..........................

give him the rematch with a fair ref, like i said i guarantee it will be a closer more competitive fight. it doesn't matter who wins, all i want to see is both fighters get a fair shake and that didn't happen in their last fight.
                  Idiot.
                  Paulie dominated.

Comment

I thought N'Dou sold the portion of the clause long ago. Surprised he still wants a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X