No announcement yet.

Oleg Maskaev, Samuel Peter Open Workout Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oleg Maskaev, Samuel Peter Open Workout Quotes

World Boxing Council heavyweight champion Oleg Maskaev will make the second defense of his title against WBC No. 1-ranked mandatory challenger Samuel “The Nigerian Nightmare” Peter at Madison Square Garden, Saturday, Oct. 6 on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the west coast) in a highly anticipated championship match scheduled for 12 rounds. The event is being promoted by Don King Productions and Duva Promotion in association with Madison Square Garden. [details]

Sadly enough, Oleg will most likely get beat up real hard, it's probably his last payday as well.

Comment

he wasn't that good to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
        he wasn't that good to begin with
        Well, he was actually rather good but very mismanaged his whole career.

Comment

Oleg is like this generations Cinderella man(jimmy braddock). He'll beat him. And by this interview, he is the boxer with the better personality. Samuel Peters sounds like a dick. A fat out of shape limped dick.
          Last edited by EliteSoldier; 09-04-2007, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I'm still going with my gut feeling....

Oleg by UD in a tough fight...

Maskaev's boxing skills are far too superior and as long as he can stay away, he will win the rounds.

Big question is.. how long can he stay away for???

Comment

Originally posted by !! Mr. Soprano View Post
              I'm still going with my gut feeling....

Oleg by UD in a tough fight...

Maskaev's boxing skills are far too superior and as long as he can stay away, he will win the rounds.

Big question is.. how long can he stay away for???
              Well, he managed to stay away from Rahman's 82" reach, maybe he can stay away from Peter's telegraphing punches. Somehow, I get the feeling it's not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
              X