No announcement yet.

Roy Jones-Anthony Hanshaw Replay To Air on MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones-Anthony Hanshaw Replay To Air on MSG

New York, NY – MSG announced today that the network will air the cable television replay premiere of Roy Jones Jr.’s bout against talented contender Anthony Hanshaw on Saturday, August 4 at 8:00 pm. The 12-round bout, entitled “He’s Baack! Witness The Return Of A King,” was fought at the light heavyweight limit of 175 pounds and ended Jones’ one-year layoff. The fight, previously aired via pay-per-view, was produced live by MSG from the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center in Biloxi, MS on Saturday, July 14. MSG’s Sam Rosen called the blow-by-blow with Tony Paige providing expert analysis and Michael Marley handling in-ring interviews. [details]

MSG? I don't know if I have that.

Comment

madison square garden....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        New York, NY – MSG announced today that the network will air the cable television replay premiere of Roy Jones Jr.’s bout against talented contender Anthony Hanshaw on Saturday, August 4 at 8:00 pm. The 12-round bout, entitled “He’s Baack! Witness The Return Of A King,” was fought at the light heavyweight limit of 175 pounds and ended Jones’ one-year layoff. The fight, previously aired via pay-per-view, was produced live by MSG from the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center in Biloxi, MS on Saturday, July 14. MSG’s Sam Rosen called the blow-by-blow with Tony Paige providing expert analysis and Michael Marley handling in-ring interviews. [details]
        Thats like Versus right? MSG that is.......If so great news I've been wanting to catch this fight.

Comment

Youtube

It's on YOUTUBE now!

Comment

yes, i have that station, great news, the only problem is there are two big fights that day there is no time to watch a replay...
            morales vs diaz and vazquez vs marquez

Comment

Working...
            X