No announcement yet.

Donovan George to Mobley: “Dead Man Walking!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donovan George to Mobley: “Dead Man Walking!”

As the August 4, 2007 showdown between undefeated super middleweight prospect Don “Da’ Bomb” George and seven year fight veteran Shay Mobley rapidly approaches, Mobley unexplainable took a verbal shot at “Da’ Bomb” during a recent press release which was posted on a internet website. A furious George had this to say about Shay Mobley’s comments, “I would just like to congratulate (Shay) Mobley on his first internet interview in his seven years as a professional. If it were not for me, Mobley would not have ever had the chance to have a few of his words, as stupid as they may be, read by the boxing public. Instead of thanking me for that, Shay “Mobley” decided to try and extend his fifteen minutes by insulting me. That will be his last mistake.”
    [details]

[ “I would just like to congratulate (Shay) Mobley on his first internet interview in his seven years as a professional. If it were not for me, Mobley would not have ever had the chance to have a few of his words, as stupid as they may be, read by the boxing public. Instead of thanking me for that, Shay “Mobley” decided to try and extend his fifteen minutes by insulting me. That will be his last mistake.”
    [details][/QUOTE]

I understand Don's reply and it was down with so class I might add, but this guy Mobley is no walk through. I've seen him fight over the years and he'll have a bag of tricks for the youngster. Should be entertaining!

Comment

Working...
    X