No announcement yet.

Roy Jones-Anthony Hanshaw Now a Title Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones-Anthony Hanshaw Now a Title Bout

BILOXI—It is now official. Boxing legend Roy Jones Jr, and undefeated Anthony “Tyger” Hanshaw will be fighting for the prestigious International Boxing Council world light heavyweight championship in their scheduled 12-round bout Saturday night at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum. [details]

Whoop, meet Big.

Comment

and Little Mac held the WVBA title once too....just another belt with some letters attached to it....BLAH!....I like RJJ, but this is NOT what he needs....something to make his head blow right back up to where it was before he got KTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by Soda_Popinski View Post
        and Little Mac held the WVBA title once too....just another belt with some letters attached to it....BLAH!....I like RJJ, but this is NOT what he needs....something to make his head blow right back up to where it was before he got KTFO!
        my complete sentiments.

the excuses i here for buying this ppv are pathetic.

these must be the young crowd that got into boxing from watching the contenders!!

Comment

Roy is King

Comment

Originally posted by payne140 View Post
            Roy is King
            I'm not going to dispute you on that statement...as I do like RJJ as a posted above...his flashy style is one of the things that really turned me onto boxing originally...

BUT...

who is the last guy RJJ looked good beating and how long ago was it?

<----those guys are trying to figure out the answer....

Comment

Working...
            X